Welcome to Mr.Schulz Virtual Lab web page
The following contains information on how to contact me, the different virtual platforms students will be participating in. Also a glipse at the requirements for my class and how each student can make the virtual trasition a lot smoother.
- Spiral notebook or three ring binder with loose paper.
- Thumb drive
- Headphones or earbuds
- Courses will vary.
The course will be delivered via the Internet and is lab-based.
All courses will be hosted by Florida Virtual, Lake county Virtual and Edgenuity.
Edgenuity is credit recovery platform for the student.
Student Learning Outcomes
- Staying on track and completing assignments.
- Studying for quizzes and exams.
- Ensuring that any questions are reviewed and if not answer are checked off before the student saves and log off any quiz for the day. The system will generate a zero for that any question if its blank.
- Maintain professionalism at all times while.
The student will be able to meet the objectives listed above through a combination of the following activities in this course:
- Being on time
- Completing the assigments
- All students must complete 5% per week or more per course to stay on track for Edgenuity and 10% per week for Florida Virtual or Lake County Virtual.
- Students will also take a progress report home at the end of the month and return the report signed by parents/Guardians.