Our school qualifies for Title I funding under the Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA). As a result of receiving Title I funding, certain teachers and paraprofessionals meet specific requirements that qualify them as "highly qualified." Each district and school receivingTitle I funds must certify that all newly hired teachers and paraprofessionals working in Title I programs are highly qualified. This public notice is verification by the principal that our school is in compliance with this requirement.
All teachers teaching core academic subjects are highly qualified. All paraprofessionals are highly qualified.
Copies of this verification are maintained at the school and the district office and upon request, are made available to any member of the community.
Florida Statute 231.29 requires that parents be given an opportunity to provide input into instructional performance assessment of teachers. During the course of this school year, your comments and suggestions are welcome. Please feel free to call the school or send any concerns or recommendations relevant to your child's education.
- LHS Annual Title I Meeting Final - Updated LHS TITLE I Annual Title I meeting Powerpoint.pptx (267.7 KBs)
- COMPACT (English) - COMPACT Agreement English.jpg_PhotoGallery.jpg (60.1 KBs)
- COMPACT 2016-2017 - COMPACT Agreement Spanish.jpg_PhotoGallery.jpg (57.9 KBs)
- PIP Final 2016-2017 - PIP Final.docx (3.8 MBs)
- Right to Know Letter 2016-2017 (English) - Right to Know Letter (English) 2016-2017.pdf (52.0 KBs)
- Right to Know Letter 2016-2017 (Spanish) - Right to Know Letter (Spanish) 2016-2017.pdf (52.6 KBs)
- Title I Plan 2016-2017 - TITLE I PLAN 2016-2017.pdf (131.1 KBs)
- District Parent Involvement Policy Plan Summary Front - District Parent Involvement Policy Plan 2.JPG (785.5 KBs)
- District Parent Involvement Policy Plan Summary Back - District Parent Involvement Policy Plan 1.JPG (682.1 KBs)
- Leesburg High School Parent Summary Plan - LHS Parent Involvement Plan.docx (241.9 KBs)